Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
We Are a Law Firm That Gets Results
Why Northbridge’s Top Workers’ Compensation Attorneys are Eden Rafferty
- Over 35 years of experience fighting and winning workers’ compensations cases in Northbridge, Massachusetts.
- Northbridge’s workers’ compensation best attorney Jane Eden will review your case.
- Your case is just as important to us as it is to you. We stay on top of everything.
- You’ll never feel alone in the process. We guide you through every step.
Being injured in the workplace can change your life dramatically. You could be out of work for weeks or even permanently injured. If you are injured at work and are disabled for six or more days you are eligible to receive workers’ compensation benefits, including payments for reasonable medical expenses and a portion of your weekly wage.
However, obtaining the workers’ comp benefits you are entitled to is not always easy. Your claim may be rejected or your benefits may be discontinued. You need someone to turn to when you are too injured to work and without any income; let us help you get what you deserve.
We help those who have been injured in:
- Medical Professionals’ Injuries: nurses, CNAs, mental health workers, home health aid
- Construction site accidents
- Accidents involving commercial drivers and truck drivers
- Industrial and manufacturing workers injured at machinery/equipment
- Accidents causing injuries to service industry workers (hotels/restaurants)
- Injuries not covered by workers’ compensation (third-party lawsuits)
- Exposure to asbestos (asbestos diseases)
What Our Clients Say
Meet Your Workers’ Comp Lawyer in Northbridge, MA
I will fight for you every step of the way. My only goal is to protect you, to get you the benefits you need and to help get your life back.
Free Workers’ Compensation Case Evaluation
Tell Us About Your Workers’ Compensation Case. We Can Help!
Dudley is a town in Worcester County, Massachusetts. The population was 11,390 at the 2010 census. The Black Tavern is a historic tavern at 138-142 Dudley Center Road in Dudley. The main block of the tavern was built c. 1803, and is one of the town’s finest examples of Federal period architecture.