Meet Richard Rafferty
Attorney Richard Rafferty has over 29 years of experience fighting for the rights and freedoms of people living throughout Massachusetts. He is a 1983 graduate of Worcester State College, a 1988 graduate of New England School of Law, and continues to find opportunities to develop his craft and better serve his clients.
Attorney Rafferty concentrates his practice in the areas of Personal Injury, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Medical Malpractice, and Criminal Law, areas where he feels he can have the greatest impact representing innocent victims whose lives have been disrupted or altered through no fault of their own. He brings into each case a level of determination, expertise, and passion, as well as the respect of judges and prosecutors, making it possible for him to help his clients get the results they deserve.
Attorney Rafferty is passionate about his work with local labor unions and remains invested in representing these unions and the incredible work they do. He is also actively involved with community organizations across Worcester, including a multi-service and multicultural non-profit organization CENTRO, where he serves as Chairman of the Board since 1992. Mr. Rafferty’s work with CENTRO closely aligns with the work he does for his clients – he fights for people who need and deserve a voice in the community.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Criminal Law
- New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts – 1988
- Worcester State College – 1983
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Worcester County Bar Association, past President
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, Board of Governors
- CENTRO, Chairman of the Board
- American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys
- Martindale-Hubbell® – Distinguished Peer Review Rating™
- Best of Worcester – 2019
Over 30 years of experience in getting you your lost wages reimbursed, your medical bills paid, and the recovery you deserve.
Attorney Richard Rafferty on Medical Malpractice
Attorney Richard Rafferty on Motor Vehicle Accidents
- VIDEO: Attorney Richard Rafferty – If I’m responsible for the accident, can I still recover on a personal injury?
- VIDEO: Attorney Richard Rafferty – Should I accept a settlement from the insurance company before I talk to a lawyer?
- VIDEO: Attorney Richard Rafferty – Can I recover on an automobile accident if the car isn’t mine?
- VIDEO: Attorney Richard Rafferty: If I’m responsible for the accident, can I still recover on a personal injury?