Attorney Kevin Kam represents individuals injured at work and seeking Workers’ Compensation benefits, and individuals with disabilities seeking Social Security Disability benefits.
Immediately prior to joining Eden Rafferty in 2019, Attorney Kam worked for more than four years at one of Worcester’s largest law firms where he represented doctors, nurses, hospitals and insurers in litigation. Attorney Kam has extensive litigation experience in state and federal courts across the Commonwealth. Attorney Kam now utilizes the knowledge and experience he gained while defending doctors in malpractice suits, and companies and employers in insurance disputes to benefit Eden Rafferty’s clients seeking compensation from those same companies and insurers.
Attorney Kam is a graduate of Claremont McKenna College and Northeastern University School of Law, and a member of the Worcester County Bar Association, Boston Bar Association, Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts, and the Massachusetts Bar Association. Attorney Kam regularly contributes articles and notes to the Worcester County Bar Association’s monthly newsletter.
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Social Security-Disability
- Claremont McKenna College
- Northeastern University School of Law
- Worcester County Bar Association, Member of the Bench/Bar Committee, Superior Court Division
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- Boston Bar Association, Member
- Asian American Lawyers Association, Member