You Only Have One Chance To Choose Your Drug Crime Defense Team
If you have been accused of a drug crime like possession or trafficking, you only have one chance to choose the legal team to represent you in the subsequent trial. Too much is at stake to make the wrong decision in this regard. You stand to face stringent fines, possible jail time and a ruined reputation. Make sure you work with a team of lawyers who have experience, skill and a commitment to helping you get the outcome you need.
At Eden Rafferty, we understand the importance of defending aggressively against drug crime charges. Our drug charges lawyers bring more than 80 years of combined legal experience to bear on every case we handle.
Worcester Criminal Defense Attorneys
We bring the experience and skill of a much larger firm, with a shared commitment to providing the personalized service you need. It is important for us to take the time in the beginning of the reputation to listen to your side of the story and prepare a sound strategy to help you get the best outcome possible in your defense. Contact us to learn more.
We defend clients throughout central Massachusetts and the MetroWest area in a range of drug crime charges:
- Drug possession: The criminal charge of drug possession is as simple as it sounds. It involves being caught in possession of illegal drugs. This can include prescription drugs in an illegal quantity or without a valid medical prescription authorizing you to be in possession of the drug.
- Drug possession with intent to distribute: When you have a higher quantity of a given drug or multiple types of illegal drugs, you could be charged with possession with intent to distribute. Because of the higher quantity, the law can presume that you were intending to distribute the drug rather than consume it on your own, even if you did not have any actual intent to do so.
- Drug distribution: This is the crime of actually distributing the drugs (in contrast to the intent of distributing).
- Drug growing and manufacture: The law in Massachusetts is strict against growing and manufacturing illegal drugs like marijuana, meth, cocaine, crack and heroin.
- Trafficking: This is a felony charge incurred for distributing extraordinarily large quantities.
Contact A Drug Crime Defense Attorney In Worcester
Knowledge is power. In many cases, people facing drug crime charges are terrified, simply because the future is so unknown. Talking to an experienced Worcester criminal defense lawyer — someone who has been through this process multiple times — can be extremely helpful in calming your fears. Call 508-471-3273 or contact us online.