A Trusted, Versatile Law Firm in Worcester, Massachusetts
At Eden, Rafferty, Tetreau & Erlich, your priorities are the heart of our practice. We prioritize each client's specific concerns, goals, financial interests and personal well-being. Whether you are seeking maximum compensation for an injury suffered in an auto accident, appealing a denied workers' comp or disability claim, or need tenacious defense representation following an arrest, we will go the distance on your behalf.
After an accident or in the midst of a personal crisis, it truly helps to feel good about your lawyer's ability and dedication to your cause. The confidence you need to press on in the face of adversity may arise from this attorney's track record, knowledge of the law and positive presence in the community.
Please contact us today to discuss your legal concerns with one of our proven attorneys. We provide legal advice and advocacy for people throughout the MetroWest who are seeking quality legal counsel and representation in legal areas, including personal injury, workers' compensation and family law.
Ranging in relevant experience from 10 to over 25 years, our law firm is recognized for our experience and knowledge in:
- Workers' compensation: We are one of the region's preeminent law firms helping injured workers recover the Massachusetts workers' comp benefits they need for themselves and their families.
- Personal injury: We seek the full and fair money damages you are entitled to after suffering an injury or losing a loved one because of someone else's negligence.
- Medical malpractice: Our team will advocate on your behalf if you are seriously hurt by a medical professional's negligence.
- Social Security Disability: If you are unable to work because of a physical injury or illness, we can help you receive the SSDI benefits you are entitled to.
- Criminal defense and OUI: Tenacious, effective legal defense for all OWI and misdemeanor and felony charges in Massachusetts courts
- Divorce and family law: Sound advice and experienced protection of your rights and financial interests in all divorce and Massachusetts family law matters
- Estate planning: Helping you protect your family's personal assets with a full range of legal instruments and tax protection options
- Real estate: Knowledgeable, sound legal advice and services in all matters relating to commercial and residential real estate transactions and litigation
Respected Throughout Our Community · Solid Resources to Serve You
We welcome clients across the cultural and economic spectrum of Massachusetts, offering solid communication in Spanish and the ability to negotiate, enter mediation or go to trial on your behalf. Several prominent labor unions put their trust in our firm, as do many individuals ranging from working-class citizens to those with millions in assets.
Worcester Personal Injury Attorney · Framingham Workers' Compensation Lawyer
Contact us to arrange an initial consultation. Our dedicated support staff is part of the cornerstone of our success. We take pride in our law firm's ample resources, and we work hard every day to deliver levels of care and responsiveness you might expect only from a solo attorney or much smaller firm.