Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
We Are a Law Firm That Gets Results
Why Oxford’s Top Workers’ Compensation Attorneys are Eden Rafferty
- Over 35 years of experience fighting and winning workers’ compensations cases in Oxford, Massachusetts.
- Oxford’s workers’ compensation best attorney Jane Eden will review your case.
- Your case is just as important to us as it is to you. We stay on top of everything.
- You’ll never feel alone in the process. We guide you through every step.
Being injured in the workplace can change your life dramatically. You could be out of work for weeks or even permanently injured. If you are injured at work and are disabled for six or more days you are eligible to receive workers’ compensation benefits, including payments for reasonable medical expenses and a portion of your weekly wage.
However, obtaining the workers’ comp benefits you are entitled to is not always easy. Your claim may be rejected or your benefits may be discontinued. You need someone to turn to when you are too injured to work and without any income; let us help you get what you deserve.
We help those who have been injured in:
- Medical Professionals’ Injuries: nurses, CNAs, mental health workers, home health aid
- Construction site accidents
- Accidents involving commercial drivers and truck drivers
- Industrial and manufacturing workers injured at machinery/equipment
- Accidents causing injuries to service industry workers (hotels/restaurants)
- Injuries not covered by workers’ compensation (third-party lawsuits)
- Exposure to asbestos (asbestos diseases)
What Our Clients Say
Meet Your Workers’ Comp Lawyer in Oxford, MA
The Town of Oxford is located in Worcester County, Massachusetts, approximately 11 miles south of Worcester, MA. Oxford is the birthplace of Clara Barton, the founder of the American Red Cross. Oxford is also the birthplace of Elliot Joslin, the first doctor in the United States to specialize in diabetes and founder of today’s Joslin Diabetes Center.