Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
We Are a Law Firm That Gets Results
Why Fitchburg’s Top Workers’ Compensation Attorneys are Eden Rafferty
- Over 35 years of experience fighting and winning workers’ compensations cases in Fitchburg, Massachusetts.
- Fitchburg’s workers’ compensation best attorney Jane Eden will review your case.
- Your case is just as important to us as it is to you. We stay on top of everything.
- You’ll never feel alone in the process. We guide you through every step.
Being injured in the workplace can change your life dramatically. You could be out of work for weeks or even permanently injured. If you are injured at work and are disabled for six or more days you are eligible to receive workers’ compensation benefits, including payments for reasonable medical expenses and a portion of your weekly wage.
However, obtaining the workers’ comp benefits you are entitled to is not always easy. Your claim may be rejected or your benefits may be discontinued. You need someone to turn to when you are too injured to work and without any income; let us help you get what you deserve.
We help those who have been injured in:
- Medical Professionals’ Injuries: nurses, CNAs, mental health workers, home health aid
- Construction site accidents
- Accidents involving commercial drivers and truck drivers
- Industrial and manufacturing workers injured at machinery/equipment
- Accidents causing injuries to service industry workers (hotels/restaurants)
- Injuries not covered by workers’ compensation (third-party lawsuits)
- Exposure to asbestos (asbestos diseases)
What Our Clients Say
Meet Your Workers’ Comp Lawyer in Fitchburg, MA
I will fight for you every step of the way. My only goal is to protect you, to get you the benefits you need and to help get your life back.
Free Workers’ Compensation Case Evaluation
Tell Us About Your Workers’ Compensation Case. We Can Help!
Fitchburg is the third largest city in Worcester County, Massachusetts. The population was 40,318 at the 2010 census. Fitchburg is home to Fitchburg State University as well as 17 public and private elementary and high schools. As of the census of 2010, the median income for a household in the city was $47,019, and the median income for a family was $57,245.