Worcester Real Estate Attorney
The real estate attorneys of Eden Rafferty represent mortgage lenders in the purchase of real estate and in mortgage refinancing. We represent banks or other lenders at real estate closings. Our real estate attorneys will prepare all the paperwork and often hold the closings in our offices.
Our real estate attorneys also provide the following services to buyers and sellers:
- Preparation of homesteads—If a property is your primary residence, the Massachusetts Homestead Act allows you to protect up to $500,000 in home equity from attachment, levy on execution, or sale to satisfy debts.
- Preparation of deeds—Our lawyers prepare and register deeds for homes, land, and other real estate holdings.
- Preparation or tracking of discharges of mortgage—When your mortgage is paid, we make certain to notify interested parties and update the title to the property.
- Preparation and review of purchase and sale agreements—Attention to these agreements protects your rights and interests.
- Title searches and corrections of title defects—When a property changes hands, it’s important to know that the title is clear.
Purchasing a home is one of the most expensive investments you will ever make. It’s important that all aspects of the transaction be handled professionally. Our attorneys are experienced in real estate law and will ably represent you in all stages of the transaction, from drafting a purchase agreement, to preparing the closing documents. To learn more about our services, please contact a real estate attorney at Eden Rafferty today for a free initial consultation and case evaluation.