Dog Bite Attorneys in Worcester, MA
Dog bites can be extremely traumatic for victims. Dog owners in Massachusetts are liable for the damage caused by their dogs. If you or someone you love has been hurt by a dog or other animal attack, you deserve to be compensated for your injuries or losses.At Eden Rafferty, our Worcester dog bite lawyers have more than eight decades of combined legal experience. We represent clients in the MetroWest and throughout central Massachusetts. With extensive knowledge of local dog bite laws and ordinances, and a wealth of experience handling dog bite claims, we can help you obtain compensation for:
- Injuries — including scars, broken bones, etc.
- Disfigurement — the costs of cosmetic surgery and enhancements
- Pain and suffering — including the severe emotional distress that can result from a traumatizing animal attack
- Wrongful death — loss of companionship, loss of financial support, etc.
- We take a personalized approach to all of our cases. We will take the time to learn about your situation and your goals, and we will do everything we can to achieve your objectives. If you need to get a settlement fast, or you want to take all the time necessary to get the best compensation award possible, we can help you.
Compensation For Dog Bites In Massachusetts
Massachusetts is among the most favorable states for dog-bite victims seeking compensation. While many states have limitations on liability — requiring that the dog owner had some reason to believe that the dog was dangerous or the victim was trespassing for example — Massachusetts is a strict liability state for dog bites. Even if the dog had never done anything in the past to suggest that it might be dangerous, the owner is responsible for injuries incurred by the dog bite.
Injuries To Children
Tragically, it is children who most frequently fall victim to dog and other animal attacks. Children are more likely to be attracted to a dog on someone’s property and they are less likely to recognize the signs of a dog getting agitated.
Fortunately, dog bite laws in Massachusetts are favorable to recovery for children who have been attacked by dogs. At Eden Rafferty, we can help you or your child obtain full compensation for injuries and cosmetic damages.
Contact Dog Attack Attorneys In Framingham
We offer free initial consultations, so you can talk with a lawyer to learn about your rights and options after suffering dog bite injuries. Call 508-471-3273 or contact us online.