Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers in Oxford, MA
At Eden Rafferty, we focus on recovering the full amount of compensation you deserve for personal injury. We are skilled negotiators who will work to achieve a fair settlement for your case as quickly as possible. If a settlement cannot be negotiated, you can rely on our lawyers to aggressively represent your interests in civil court.
We help those who have been injured in:
- Auto accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Premises liability
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Construction accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Dangerous or defective products
We pursue personal injury on a full contingency basis, which means that you owe no attorney fees unless we obtain financial compensation for you by settlement, award or a verdict.
Why Oxford’s Top Personal Injury Attorneys are Eden Rafferty
- Decades of experience fighting and winning Personal Injury cases in Oxford, Massachusetts.
- Oxford’s best Personal Injury attorney Richard Rafferty will review your case.
- Your Personal Injury case is just as important to us as it is to you. We stay on top of everything.
- You’ll never feel alone in the process. We guide you through every step.
Protecting my clients is my top priority. The most fulfilling part of my day is when I can help someone who has been seriously injured.
What Our Clients Say
The Town of Oxford is located in Worcester County, Massachusetts, approximately 11 miles south of Worcester, MA. Oxford is the birthplace of Clara Barton, the founder of the American Red Cross. Oxford is also the birthplace of Elliot Joslin, the first doctor in the United States to specialize in diabetes and founder of today’s Joslin Diabetes Center.