Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers in Leominster, MA
At Eden Rafferty, we focus on recovering the full amount of compensation you deserve for personal injury. We are skilled negotiators who will work to achieve a fair settlement for your case as quickly as possible. If a settlement cannot be negotiated, you can rely on our lawyers to aggressively represent your interests in civil court.
We help those who have been injured in:
- Auto accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Premises liability
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Construction accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Dangerous or defective products
We pursue personal injury on a full contingency basis, which means that you owe no attorney fees unless we obtain financial compensation for you by settlement, award or a verdict.
Why Leominster’s Top Personal Injury Attorneys are Eden Rafferty
- Decades of experience fighting and winning Personal Injury cases in Leominster, Massachusetts.
- Leominster’s best Personal Injury attorney Richard Rafferty will review your case.
- Your Personal Injury case is just as important to us as it is to you. We stay on top of everything.
- You’ll never feel alone in the process. We guide you through every step.
What Our Clients Say
Leominster is the second-largest city in Worcester County, with a population of 40,759 at the 2010 census. Leominster is located north of Worcester and west of Boston. The town was once known for the strong plastic manufacturing industry. Today, Leominster is one of Central Massachusetts’ largest retail destinations.