Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers in Dudley, MA
At Eden Rafferty, we focus on recovering the full amount of compensation you deserve for personal injury. We are skilled negotiators who will work to achieve a fair settlement for your case as quickly as possible. If a settlement cannot be negotiated, you can rely on our lawyers to aggressively represent your interests in civil court.
We help those who have been injured in:
- Auto accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Premises liability
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Construction accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Dangerous or defective products
We pursue personal injury on a full contingency basis, which means that you owe no attorney fees unless we obtain financial compensation for you by settlement, award or a verdict.
Why Dudley’s Top Personal Injury Attorneys are Eden Rafferty
- Decades of experience fighting and winning Personal Injury cases in Dudley, Massachusetts.
- Dudley’s best Personal Injury attorney Richard Rafferty will review your case.
- Your Personal Injury case is just as important to us as it is to you. We stay on top of everything.
- You’ll never feel alone in the process. We guide you through every step.
What Our Clients Say
Dudley is a town in Worcester County, Massachusetts. The population was 11,390 at the 2010 census. The Black Tavern is a historic tavern at 138-142 Dudley Center Road in Dudley. The main block of the tavern was built c. 1803, and is one of the town’s finest examples of Federal period architecture.