Experienced OUI/DUI Lawyers in Northbridge, MA
If you’ve been charged with OUI in Massachusetts, it means that a police officer believed you were operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs. However, being arrested does not mean you will be found guilty–if you have the right legal representation. Save yourself the stress by reaching out to Eden Rafferty as soon as you are charged. Our experienced attorneys will treat you and your case with compassion while working to get the best possible outcome.
Why Northbridge’s Top OUI/DUI Attorneys are Eden Rafferty
- Decades of experience fighting and winning OU/DUI cases in Northbridge, Massachusetts.
- Northbridge’s best OUI/DUI attorneys Richard Rafferty and Padraic Rafferty will review your case.
- Your OUI/DUI case is just as important to us as it is to you. We stay on top of everything.
- You’ll never feel alone in the process. We guide you through every step.
Things You Should Know
What Do OUI, DUI, and DWI Mean?
- DWI — driving while intoxicated.
- DUI — driving under the influence.
- OUI — operating under the influence, a criminal charge in Massachusetts.
What Is OUI in Massachusetts?
OUI is defined in Massachusetts as operating a motor vehicle on a public road under the influence of alcohol at a level of .08 percent blood alcohol content (BAC) or having consumed enough alcohol, drugs, stimulants, depressants, or even glue vapors to reduce your ability to drive safely.
What Our Clients Say
Northbridge is a town in Worcester County, Massachusetts. The town is now a part of the Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor, of the National Park Service. According to The Boston Globe, Northbridge was recently named as one of the most ‘Bio-Ready’ communities in both Massachusetts and New England.