Accident and Injury Lawyers in Worcester, Massachusetts
Car, motorcycle and truck accidents are everyday events across the MetroWest area. Whether your vehicle accident was a side-impact collision, rear-end collision, or head-on crash, you may need to contact a strong, focused personal injury attorney to get fair treatment from insurance companies and explore other legal options.
A side-impact collision or “T-bone” crash can be devastating in terms of driver and passenger injuries and vehicle damage. At significant speed—or if a commercial truck or other large vehicle was involved— fatalities can occur and you may feel lucky to have survived. Drivers and passengers commonly suffer:
- Traumatic brain injuries and head injuries from striking a side window
- Fractured limbs, sprains, and severe contusions due to crumpling of your vehicle
- Back and neck injuries from sudden, unexpected impact and the whiplash effect it creates
Handling the Legal Side, So You Can Focus on Health Care
If your car was struck in a T-bone accident or other type of side-impact collision, your body absorbed a lot of force and, whether or not you or others were hospitalized, it is essential to be examined by a qualified medical professional. Your diagnosis and care must come first for you—as we prioritize:
- Investigating your side-impact collision or other accident thoroughly, using experts if necessary to prove someone else’s liability and locate witnesses
- Working to determine whether the driver who hit you was guilty of drunk driving, talking on a cell phone or texting, running a light, or otherwise inattentive or reckless
- Building your case for successful, savvy negotiations with insurers—or a trial if necessary—to obtain money for medical costs, lost income, vehicle repairs and other consequences
A Track Record of Obtaining Fair, Significant Compensation
Our attorneys‘ decades of legal accomplishment have included winning many sizeable settlements and favorable verdicts after car accidents, motorcycle accidents, and other devastating events. We are a versatile resource with extensive knowledge of workers’ compensation and Social Security disability that can also be an asset in the aftermath of your crash.
Please contact us as soon as possible after your accident caused by someone’s negligence. We will treat you with care and know what to do to protect your rights. If you communicate best in Spanish, our legal team can communicate with you in your language.