Meet Aaron Hutchins
Attorney Aaron Hutchins has over 14 years of experience in family law, civil and criminal work in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. He has counseled and represented thousands of individuals and couples in a wide variety of legal matters. He regularly practices in the district, probate and family courts of Worcester, Middlesex and Norfolk Counties. Aaron is admitted to practice law in both the state and federal courts of Massachusetts. He is also a certified divorce mediator, guardian ad litem and parent coordinator.
Attorney Hutchins concentrates his practice in the areas of Family Law. He brings to each case an uncompromising commitment to client outcomes, as well as the respect of judges, clerks and other attorneys, making it possible for him to help his clients get the results they deserve.
Experience and Expertise:
- Cases involving the valuation of residential and commercial real estate; family owned and operated businesses, the treatment of inherited property, attribution of income, enforceability of prenuptial agreements; and all aspects of alimony and child support;
- Negotiating and drafting comprehensive divorce, premarital, post-marital, cohabitation, paternity, and post-divorce modification agreements, including detailed parenting plans and support provisions;
- Handling high conflict custody disputes, child removal actions, and incidents and allegations of spousal and child abuse and alienation;
Featured Pro Bono Activity:
- Attorneys Representing Children. The A.R.C program is a volunteer program through the Massachusetts Probate and Family Court that provides free legal representation and a voice for children in divorce and custody actions.
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Worcester County Bar Association
Aaron graduated from Brigham Young University in 1997, and the New England School of Law in 2008.
He is a former Northborough Board of Selectmen member.