The legal system can be confusing and even personally overwhelming. Our attorneys and staff — including fluent Spanish speakers — are here to:
- Make you as comfortable as we can, whether you are dealing with the aftermath of a car accident, facing divorce or planning for your future
- Assess your needs carefully
- Guide you through every step in the process, and
- Be readily available with accurate information and honest answers
Free Consultation · Injury and SSDI Claims Handled on Contingency · Statewide
When you’ve been accused of a crime, you need an experienced lawyer who can protect your constitutional rights. Whether you chose to go to trial or attempt a plea, we can give you expert advice and help get the best outcome.
- Operating Under the Influence (OUI/DUI/DWI)
- Sex Crimes
- Drug Charges
- Theft, Burglary, Robbery, Property Crimes
- Weapons Violations
- Juvenile Crime
- Wills and Trusts
- Advance Health Care Directives (Living Wills)
- Power of Attorney
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Divorce and Divorce Mediation
- Child Custody and Visitation Rights
- Child Support Enforcement and Paternity Issues
- Support and Custody Modifications
- Prenuptial Agreements
Car accidents have been on the rise in Massachusetts in recent years, and can even be deadly. Whether it’s a fender-bender or a 15-car pileup, you need someone to look out for your legal interests.
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Rear-end Collisions and Whiplash Injuries, Side-impact Crashes, Intersection Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Accidents
- Distracted Driver, Cell Phone Accidents
- Construction Zone Accidents
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents
- Auto Defect Accidents
If you or a loved one has been injured through no fault of your own, due to another’s negligence, we will get you what you deserve.
- Amputation/Loss of Limb
- Back and Neck Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries and Paralysis
- Leg, Knee and Ankle Injuries
- Nerve, Muscle and Tissue Damage
- All Other Severe and Catastrophic Injuries
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Title Work
- Real Estate Contracts, Purchase and Sales Agreements, and Leases
- Landlord/Tenant Agreements, Dispute Resolution and Litigation
About one in ten people in Massachusetts are disabled. Whether your disability is minor or something that majorly affects your life, you may need to apply for SSI or SSDI to support your lifestyle. The application is very technical and can be difficult, so it’s important to have someone who has been through the process many times to help you make sure that you get the benefits you need.
- Initial claims and denied claims
- Mental health disabilities, post-traumatic stress disorder, bipolar and major depression
- Neurological disorders, fibromyalgia
- Scaffolding accidents, ladder falls
- Forklift and crane accidents
- Building collapses, trench cave-ins, wall collapses
- Supervisor negligence
If you are injured while working in Massachusetts, you are probably eligible to receive compensation. You could be entitled to benefits like lost wages, paid medical bills, and more. But this area of law is tricky, and to make sure you get everything you’re owed, you need a lawyer.
- On-the-job accidents, industrial accidents, farm accidents
- Construction site accidents, injuries to construction workers
- Commercial truck driver injuries
- Asbestos diseases, mesothelioma
- Lost wages and lump sum payments
- Injuries to service industry workers
- Injuries to public transportation workers
You trust your doctor with your health completely. So when something goes wrong on the operating table, it’s a big deal. You need someone to fight for you.
Labor laws were made to give workers leverage against employers to create a safe and fair workplace. We are strong proponents of labor unions and can represent your union to make sure your employer is being fair and equitable with you and your co-workers.
From our offices in Worcester, we represent clients throughout the MetroWest region.