Attorney Eden has over 35 years experience in the representation and advocacy of disabled individuals in the fields of Workers’ Compensation and Social Security/Disability. She is a 1978 graduate of the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA and a 1983 Cum Laude graduate of Suffolk University Law School in Boston, MA.
She is a past member of the Board of Governors of the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys and is a current member of that organization as well as the Massachusetts Bar Association. Attorney Eden is a frequent speaker at seminars dealing with Workers’ Compensation and Social Security law.
Her work has been published in MCLE’s The Best of MCLE and she has been featured in MCLE’s taped series The Sixty Minute Lawyer. In addition, Attorney Eden has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America since 1998 and the National Registry of Who’s Who since 1999.
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Social Security Disability/SSI
- Accidental Disability Retirement
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, MA – J.D. 1983 Honors: Cum Laude
- College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA – B.A. 1978
- Frequent Speaker, Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Law
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Worcester County Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Committee, Co-Chair, 2016-Present
- Sustaining Member of NOSSCR (National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives)
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, Member
Honors & Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America, 1998 – Present
- National Registry of Who’s Who, 1999 – Present
Social Security Disability/SSI
Accidental Disability Retirement