Attorney Benoit joined the Worcester County District Attorney’s office upon passing the Bar in 2007, where he worked in the Worcester District Court, Dudley District Court and the Worcester Superior Court. During Attorney Benoit’s 5 years with the District Attorney’s office, he was a member of the General Felony Unit, the Electronic Surveillance Unit, the Sexually Dangerous Persons Unit and the Motor Vehicle Homicide Unit. Attorney Benoit prosecuted thousands of cases ranging from Disorderly Conduct to Murder.
In 2012, Attorney Benoit left to the District Attorney’s office to join Eden Rafferty, bringing his years of prosecutorial experience to the firm. He now concentrates in Civil Litigation and Criminal Defense.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Massachusetts, 2007
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 2013
- Massachusetts School of Law, Andover, MA
- Westfield State University
- Major: Criminal Justice
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Worcester County Bar Association
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 – 2016
- American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys™ – 2016 Client Satisfaction Award